Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer!!!

      So it is summer break finally, I have been looking forward to this since January. Time to spend with the boys and and have some fun. I haven't been able to do what was planned yet, because I have been babysitting a 2 month old, watching my boys and occasionally watching a 20 month old. Needless to say, my house has been a rather busy place. Today my boys went to daycare and I watched the 2 month old and the 20 month old. Hopefully soon it will just be my boys, so we can go have some fun!

     The boys are so much fun to watch. They play with each other and gabber at each other. I have caught them playing hide and seek in the hallway and with their bedroom door. Ayden is the rough one, he likes to tackle his brother (who is laughing the whole time). Landyn is the thief, he will take anything from his brother, even if they have the same item. At times, Landyn will look over and point at his brother and talk (wish I knew what he was saying). They are pulling up like crazy and are getting braver and braver everyday. According to daycare, Landyn stood without support to day several times and was ok with it until he realized that he wasn't holding on to anything. I am sooo ready for them to walk!!!!





So, the craft project I am going to tackle this summer is a Quiet Book. I think they are so cool. I know it will be a lot of work, but so worth it in the end. After talking to my mom we decided to make one for my niece and nephew also. I guess I am making 4 quiet books this summer. Time to take all the ideas and get them planned out.







No comments:

Post a Comment